Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The World of Twitter and Role Play


Since "The Blacklist" first aired, I've been infatuated with it to the point of live tweeting every episode.  One night a twitter account @TheReddington favorited one of my tweets so I followed the account.    I began having regular chats with Red and have no idea  who it really is other than a very convincing Raymond Reddington.  From there, I began to search other characters that I love and stumbled up a very well done Rupert Giles, from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", @watcherreturns.  I began having fun conversations with Giles as well but ours went to a different level than my tweets with Red because we have begun actually playing out scenarios.  So, now I have two characters from "Suits" that have begun tweeting with me.  So, I pose the question...when did this world begin and how many of us live out of TV given dreams with these fictional characters?  I imagine there's one for all of us out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment